Introduction - Your Relationship With MiniExcavatorForSale.com
- Mini Excavator For Sale LLC ("miniexcavatorforsale.com", "we", or "us") owns and operates an equipment directory website that connect buyers, sellers, owners and renters of mini excavator equipment, equipment financing, equipment trailers and equipment hauling.
- Miniexcavatorforsale.com receives no finder's fee, revenue share, or other monetary compensation other than the annual subscription connecting you to an equipment business or seller.
- You don't have to provide any information about yourself to search our website; miniexcavatorforsale.com
- When you use our website, even if you simply search through business categories, we receive some personal information from you such as the type of device you're using and your IP address. We also use tracking data during your active session on our website so you can move around the site and go back to previously visited information without losing that information.
- You can choose to share additional information with us, including your email address, phone number, or mailing address. You do this by completing a contact form so we can connect you with an equipment business or seller.
- As an equipment company or seller listing your business on miniexcavatorforsale.com, All information you provide to should be tied to your business or company – please don't provide any personal contact information or data as part of the business relationship.
- If you buy an ad on our website platform to promote your equipment business, you might be required to provide certain personal information to miniexcavatorforsale.com to complete the transaction, as to protect you potential from fraud. This additional personal information may include payment data (such as credit card information) or detailed information about you including your driver's license, location or proof of business. As disclosed in more detail below, we use third-party processing to manage and protect this sensitive personal information. We do not obtain, store, or tie this additional personal data to your miniexcavatorforsale.com account or nor does this information get shared in detail.
- You have the ability to adjust your browser settings to manage how we or other websites track your browsing activity. More information can be found at StaySafeOnline.org.
- If you have questions about this policy, how we collect or process your personal data, or anything else related to our privacy practices, we want to hear from you. You can contact us at any time at our contact us page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not agree with our privacy policies and practices as outlined below, your choice is not to use miniexcavatorforsale.com to connect you with equipment companies. For some, you may call equipment companies and finance companies directly or visit them in person – we would appreciate you letting them know you found them through miniexcavatorforsale.com
This policy covers miniexcavatorforsale.com, website used to connect buyers, renters with equipment companies, finance companies and others are used exclusively by purchasing annual ad subscription with their company information and/or to update/change address, contact info and more.
This policy applies to information we collect from or about you through our website and in email between you and miniexcavatorforsale.com Additionally, we may retain records of our communications through other media (such as phone and mail) based on questions or inquiries you provide.
We require certain information to provide our services to you, whether you are a buyer, seller, renter, owner, equipment or finance company. When you choose to share the information with us, we collect and use this information to operate our website and try to connect you with potential buyers, sellers, financing, owners, or renters.
Guest Searching to Basic Request and Account Information: You don't have to create an account to search our website for equipment companies. If you choose to receive our newsletters, create an account on our website. Each contact form, interest form, account set-up identifies the required personal data fields to be completed prior to submitting it to us. Additional fields may be shown but are not required to complete your submission.
When you register for a newsletter or set up an account, we may ask for your email address and/or your first name and last name. If you ask to be connected to a equipment company or finance company, we ask you to provide, in addition to the above, additional contact information such as your phone number and physical address.
Public Information - Customer Reviews: In the future, our website may include the ability for visitors / past customers to provide reviews or comments on your business profile. Your comments and reviews are posted publicly on our website. Prior to posting your review or comments, we will assess your posting to ensure it meets our content standards and is not inappropriate, offensive, or discriminatory.
If you would like to have your posted customer review removed from our website, please send us a request through our contact us page. Please provide sufficient information to help us to identify the Customer Review that you wish to have removed. We may contact you if we require additional evidence to verify that you are the author of the review. Please note, even if we delete your Customer Review from miniexcavatorforsale.com, copies of your review may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or saved by other users.
Social Media Accounts: You may choose to follow miniexcavatorforsale.com via provided links to Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube or Instagram. We will have visibility into the connection information you share via these social media platforms. Your connections with miniexcavatorforsale.com may automatically provide us with access to certain personal data they have stored about you (such as content you have viewed or enjoyed, information about the advertisements you have been shown or clicked on, etc.). You can determine the personal data that we can access through the privacy settings available through your account with these companies.
Payment Information: Miniexcavatorforsale.com does not process payments for any equipment companies on our website. When you are ready to pay for a annual listing subscription, your payment will be completed by a third-party payment processing company, PayPal or Maverick Merchant Bank. These companies will accept and store your payment information, process your payment transaction, and provide confirmation back to you, the owner, and us as applicable that your payment has completed successfully.
Other Data You May Share with Our Company: In addition to your interaction with our marketplaces, you may share information about yourself and your interests through:
- Information that you provide by completing and submitting "help" inquiries. This includes requesting specific services or support that may be tied to an account or other relationship you have with our website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us, including through the "Contact" or "Send Us Feedback" page of our website.
- Information you share in the free-from text box on our email inquiry form that could include additional personal data we did not specifically request from you. Other information you provide in that text box that could be used to associate you to an existing account or other relationship with our company or website.
How You Control Information You Provide to Us:
As noted above, you control how and what you share with our marketplaces. Below are actions you can take:
- Only share your information when you want to be connected to a website visitor and be contacted on pertaining to your business profile. You can search and look without providing any information or identifying yourself.
- If you have an equipment business profile, you can update and change the information associated with your account via submitting request by our contact us page.
- Equipment companies that have their business profile listed may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to correct or delete any information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Additional Information We Receive About You
We receive certain information when you use our services or mobile applications that include our content, and from third parties including advertisers. We use such data, described in detail below, to operate our website.
Location Information: We require information about current location, which we get from signals such as your IP address or device settings, to determine content and services available to you through our website. We use an outside vendor company to resolve your IP address during a browsing session to a location. We do not retain your IP address as part of your activity or account.
Links: In order to operate our website, we keep track of how you interact with links across our services. If you click on an external link or equipment company profile on our website, that business profile or website operator might figure out that you came from our site, along with other information associated with the business profile listing you clicked, such as characteristics of the audience it was intended to reach. They may also collect other personal data from you, such as cookie identifiers or your IP address.
Cookies are not required for many parts of our website, such as searching. Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, many browsers' settings can be set to decline cookies or alert you when a website is attempting to place a cookie on your computer. However, some of our services may not function properly if you disable cookies. When your browser or device allows it, we use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our website, to monitor aggregate usage patterns, and to personalize and otherwise operate our services such as by providing account security and personalizing the content we show you including ads. We do not support the Do Not Track browser option.
Log Data: We receive information when you view content on or otherwise interact with our website, which we refer to as "Log Data," even if you have not created an account. For example, when you visit our website and interact with our email or contact forms, we may receive information about you. This Log Data includes information about your computer and internet connection, as well as details of your visit to our website. Specifically, this includes traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you accessed and used – some data may only be used during your active session (and then forgotten) while other data may persist such as your preferences or remembering you when you return. We may include IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location (based on IP address), device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information.
Other Third Parties and Affiliates: We may receive information about you from third parties who are not our business company listings such as vendors and service providers who help us evaluate the safety and quality of content on our platform or our corporate affiliates.
Personalizing Across Your Devices: When you log into our website on a browser or via our mobile application on a device, we will associate that browser or device with your account for purposes such as authentication, security, and personalization. We may also associate the activity you did on one and share it with the other. We do this to operate and personalize our website and make them more relevant to you.
- Comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request;
- Protect the safety of any person;
- Protect the safety or integrity of our platform, including to help prevent spam, abuse, or malicious actors on our services, or to explain why we have removed content or accounts from our services;
- Address fraud, security, or technical issues; or
- Protect our rights or property or the rights or property of those who use our services.
Non-Personal Information: We collect, share and/or disclose non-personal data, such as anonymized or "de-identified" information and aggregated information about our customers and mniexcavatorforsale.com users such as the total number of times people engaged our marketplaces this month, the states those visits came from, or information related to advertising clicks or other metrics. This information does not identify any individual, without exception. All such non-personally identifiable information collected by us through our website and all aggregated/compilations of non-personally identifiable information that we create, are the exclusive property of Mini Excavator For Sale LLC. We may use any such non-personally identifiable or aggregated information for any purpose, including monitoring user traffic patterns, analyzing and quantifying user preferences, improving the design and content of our Services, and enabling us to personalize your user experience, and we may share it with customers, advertisers, service providers, and other third parties.
Other Uses: Mini Excavator For Sale LLC also uses information collected about you, as well as non-personal data, to provide and improve our services and products, including to:
- provide and deliver our products and services, assist with processing transactions and send related information such as confirmations and invoices;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Mini Excavator For Sale LLC and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our products and services;
- revise, modify, and update existing services and products and develop new services and products;
- personalize the services and products and present you with advertising, content or features that we believe will be of interest or useful to you; and
- carry out any other purpose described to you at the time immediately before the information was collected.
Storage of Information and Data: Mini Excavator for Sale LLC is located in the United States, and all information that we receive or collect is stored in the United States and governed by U.S. law.
Deletion: We keep Log Data for a maximum of 18 months. If you follow the instructions here, your account will be deactivated and then deleted. When deactivated, your business profile account will no longer be viewable on our website. For up to 30 days after deactivation, it is still possible to restore your account if it was accidentally or wrongfully deactivated.
Mini Excavator For Sale LLC
Attn: Privacy Requests
1601 Hwy 40 E. Ste M #300
Kingsland, GA. 31548
Our services are not directed to children, and you may not use our services if you are under the age of 18. You must also be old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data in your country or state of residence.